ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Inkjet Cartridges

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Inkjet Cartridges

Last Sunday, my husband and I had a petty quarrel about printer inks. Why? Because he asked me to print out a portion of an online receipt, which I did. However, even when I chose the “selection” option it still printed out the entire page. So hubby fuzzily commented… “Didn’t I tell you to just print out this part and not the entire page?” and so on. I told him not to fuss about it but then he said, he’s trying not to waste the ink for non-sense stuff. I said he didn’t have to worry about it coz I know a site that has lists of online stores that sell ink cartridges and laser toner that gives up to 80% discount of the retail price. Meaning it’s not gonna be a problem buying Hewlett Packard Printer Ink Cartridges for our HP PSC 750. He didn’t wanna believe how huge of a discount we can get, so I showed him the website. We even checked Inkjet coupons and so as the online store coupons for Carrot Ink and Inkgrabber. He couldn’t believe his eyes how much money we will be able to save using inkjetdeals.info.

No comments: