ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: One Problem Solved

Thursday, December 27, 2007

One Problem Solved

I am worried with my son not eating so much because he's become very picky. I don't know why, maybe it's just another stage of his life. I've been trying to give him vitamins like the chewables as his doctor recommended but he didn't want it. I guess the taste is awful (but I don't have problems giving him liquid medicines like cough or cold medicine... strange huh). So I just left it alone for a while. However, I get so worried everyday because he'd eat just a little bit here and there and it gets frustrating when I'm trying to feed him healthy foods and he didn't want it. Recently, my pharmacy tech friend suggested gummy bear vitamins, so when I went to Walmart I checked it out and got him one... woh! Surprisingly, he liked it! And he thought it's just a candy that he wants more than one :D I hope it will really suppliment the vitamins he needs while he's in this picky eating stage.

No comments: