ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Skateboard 101

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Skateboard 101

I have seen my stepson skateboard when we were still at the old house. He used to do it in our basement that sometimes it made his daddy a little pissed. Anyways, this Christmas he was asking his daddy to buy him skateboard wheels from warehouseskateboards.com But you all know that my husband doesn’t have the time as he‘s always out-of-town, so as usual, he asked me to do it for him. He gave me all the specifications that his son wants. I went to the site and so overwhelmed because there are tons of brands to choose from. I don’t know nothing much about skateboards but thankfully the site has a skateboard buying 101, a guide for a person like me. I didn’t even know till now that you can build a skateboard of your own. Other than skateboard wheels (which by the way has hundreds of brands and sizes-from 49mm-85mm) they also offer skateboard bearing, griptape, tools, risers, pads and even skateboard clothing. If you are interested to know more, visit them at warehouseskateboards.com. Oh I‘d also like to mention that they offer free shipping for all orders over $150!


No comments: