ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: What Kind of A Kisser are You?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What Kind of A Kisser are You?

I was checking out Aling Tikya's blog archives when I stumbled upon one of her posts entitled Are you Vain? quiz. I decided to check it out and took the quiz... it says I'm 39 percent vain eheeh didn't feel like posting it so I checked out some of the other quizzez and found this one.. Thought it was cute... :)

You're a Romantic Kisser

For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet



Who ever wants to do this just feel free :) Thanks for stopping by. TC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. how cute naman... hehe! musta dyan roselle?

Tess said...

wow, new face here,huh! selle, napasok ka na rin ng spammer ha, lol! how are u doing with ur opps?