ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Critics Rant's Latest Reviews

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Critics Rant's Latest Reviews

Fall has arrived, so that means it’s a start of the new season of my favorite TV shows. Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, CSI: Vegas and Miami are some of them. And it also mean that I’ll be visiting Critics Rant much more often than I usually do. You might ask what is Critics Rant? It is a website wherein you can read movie reviews, TV shows and video games reviews. Join now and you might win a DVD just by sharing your opinion. If you are curious about the latest and hottest new movie releases, register to their Daily Rant newsletter. And as a registered user, you will receive DVD and TV rants to your mailbox everyday and authentic reviews from movie fans just like you and most of all get an exclusive access to discounts from major entertainment retailers. So there’s nothing to lose but so much to gain, right? So go ahead and check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun...I am quite a critic myself....I might check it out later.....