ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Trying To Be Fit?

Friday, September 14, 2007

Trying To Be Fit?


When I was younger, I wasn’t so concern about dieting nor exercising because I only weigh a little under a 100 lbs. But when I got here in the U.S., I eventually gained some pounds on and off. Then I got pregnant for the first time. After giving birth, I started to be concerned about it because I gained a whopping 20 lbs.!!! To some it might not be a big of a deal because they can lose it in a matter of weeks. But as for me, I find it hard to lose weight. First of all, I don’t have the motivation, I don’t have the drive.

Browsing around the net, I found myfitnesspal.com. They have a 100% free calorie counter, calorie chart and diet journal. They will help you, or us I should say, to track meals and exercise quickly and easily. Also, it works with any diet plan if you already have one. And if you don’t have the motivation like I do, they have a forum where you can share, receive tips and encouragement from other people like us. Plus joining is TOTALLY FREE! We can surely keep our credit cards away because we won’t be paying a cent. What are we waiting for??! Let’s start a healthy living and lose weight. It’s not too late. I’m sure it isn’t.