ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Day

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Day

Nothing much happening here...Today, Cheryl came by and we decided to go to the grocery store. On our way in, there's an old lady who's so kind to give us the cart that she used. By the way, in that grocery store, you need a quarter to be able to get a cart. The lady said, that she's giving it to us coz, somebody just gave it to her too.. It's like paying it forward :)

So we went it, I got little boy his favorite Cinnamon Danish and I got me a Cheese Danish. After getting a few more items, we went ahead to pay and go. Dropped by at the bank to get some cash and then went to McDonald's. Aside from the Cinnamon Danish, my boy here loves McDo's Double Cheeseburger. He loves it so much sometimes he'd ask for a burger for breakfast! Geez! I don't want him to eat a lot of fastfood though coz in my opinion it's not that healthy.

We got to the house then Che checked her e-mails and then chatted for a while and decided to spend the night here. I watched a tagalog movie entitled "The Promise" starring Richard Gutierrez and Angel Locsin. And you know me ehehehe ofcourse, I cried specially during the last part :)

So that's how I spent my day. Nothing special goin' on. :) Till next time! You all take care!

No comments: