ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: A Bit Scary!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Bit Scary!

Wew! I finally got my internet connection back. But I didn't have much time to update my blog right away just yet coz I'm still a little busy trying to settle down here in the house.

I was a bit scared tonight coz at around past 9 p.m. somebody rang the doorbell. I took a peek at the door window and no one was there.. checked the side door and no one was there. Its a bit odd coz we have a motion light, so if someone is trying to approach the door it will be triggered to come on but it didn't. This is the second time. The first one was the other day... it was afternoon, so I'm not worried, plus hubby was here. I told my hubby about it and called my MIL too. I'm not sure if our neighbors is trying to play tricks on us, as some kind of initiation or "welcome to the neighborhood" thingy or the doorbell connection is grounded or something. Who knows. The only thing that's keeping me from panic mode is the fact that later this afternoon our house alarm system was installed. But I'm telling you my heart is still beating so fast right now :)

Anyways, I'm not gonna think about it anymore as I will just be more scared if I keep doing that. We'll keep you all posted on what's goin on here, as usual :) You all take care! Laters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

selle, baka early trick or treat yan, lol! ingat ka lang, always keep ur phone handy so u can always call 911 if anything happens. hope its just the strong wind kasi masyadonfg malakas hangin these days e.

Anonymous said...

yaiks....creepy naman nyan....hehehe

Anonymous said...

It's good you have installed an alarm system. Nonetheless, be extra careful always.