ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Smorty Is Calling All Bloggers & Advertisers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Smorty Is Calling All Bloggers & Advertisers

A few months ago, I don’t even know what exactly blog means. Then I realized that it was a short term for web log. Like an online journal if you will. Some of my friends encouraged me to try blogging and when I did, wow! I’m enjoying it very much. Imagine, you can write just about anything like how your day went, your vents, happy moments and so on. Also, I realized that there’s an online opportunity wherein you get paid to blog! Yeah you read it right, at Smorty you get paid for blogging. Don’t you just love that? You just have to write reviews about products, services and sites that you already probably doing. The cool thing is that, this time you will get paid to blog about it. As a stay-at-home mom, of course I want to blog for money. Who wouldn’t want that chance. It’s as simple as do what you love and get paid for it. If there are bloggers that gets paid, obviously there are people who advertise on blogs. Smorty also caters in helping advertisers to increase their search engine rankings and traffic by blog advertising. So if I were you check out Smorty whether you are an advertiser or a blogger it doesn’t matter because surely they have something to offer to you.

2 comments:

RedLan said...

thanks for the recommendation, Roselle. I'll check it later

RoSeLLe said...

No problem Red. Thanks for the visit!