ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Quick Update

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Quick Update

Hi!!!!!My goodness gracious!! I missed being online.. I missed visiting and reading your blogs.

So here's a quick update on what's going on with me....We moved to a new house and as a result I have to transfer my internet services to the new address, which till now is not happening. They'll transfer it on September 6th. I guess by then, I will be able to regularly update my blog and visit yours as well.. Without internet is like I am gonna die or somethin'. Life is so boring at home. Imagine no internet, no cable t.v. and no landline phone geez! Oh that's because we are signed up to those bundle thingy :) 3 of them in one bill. It sure is a good deal, that's why i decided to stick with them. Plus the service is really great.

Anyways, I'm here at my mom-in-laws house that's why i got the chance to post a quick update on my blog. Please bear with me once again. As soon as I get my connection, I will visit your blogs again.

Before I go, I would like to thank all of you for dropping me a note endlessly. I sure appreciate it. Till next time folks! Again, thanks very very much. Pardon me if I have typo errors.. I'm in a hurry ehhehehe... later and you all take care!

3 comments:

RedLan said...

wow wow wow. kewl u back roselle. Mrs T informed me abot sa paglipat nyo ng tirahan.

See u online on sept 6 then.

Take care!

ruther said...

wow... nakalipat na ng house. it must be taxing and at the same time, exciting...

i'll be waiting for your updates :)

Maria said...

i'll be waiting for ur new post too. tc!