ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Just Two (A Tag)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Two (A Tag)

Ms. Tess tagged me so I have to do this before she kicks my butt ehehehe here it is...

2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
*** diapers and baby wipes ***

2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch -
*** Law & Order and Murder She Wrote ***

2 softdrinks you enjoyed drinking -
*** Sprite and 7UP ***

2 magazines/books you love reading -
*** Martha Cecilia's and Ebony ***

2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit -
*** Paris and Disneyland ***

2 hobbies you enjoyed -
*** cross-stitching and shopping ***

2 actors you would love to have a date -
*** Jason Statham and Sam Waterston ***

2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)-
*** Friendster and Winster ***

2 fondest childhood memories -
*** summer vacations in Nueva Ecija with all my cousins and climbing the guava tree (with my fave cuz) pretending it's our house (tree house eheheh) ***

2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget -
*** On our way to the province we got hit by a semi-track shattered glass all over.. it's so scary, thankfully nobody got hurt and the other one is when I was walking on my way home then someboy tried to snatch my bag.. when he can't get it he snatched my bracelet instead. ***

There it goes... thanks to Aling Tikya for tagging me, I appreciate it very much and you know the reason why ehehehehe. Anyone who wants to do it, just feel free :) TC!