ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: A Little Stressful Day

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Little Stressful Day

Today is a bit stressful for me. Woke up so early as hubby left for work and won't be back till Saturday. Then after that, people from heating/cooling company came. They are going to install new furnace coz the one we have right not is kinda old, so it needed to be replaced. They haven't finished the work so they'll be back tomorrow. Man! I hate dealing with this kind of stuff. So glad my MIL is here now ehehehehe. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow wohhoo! Thanks Mom! It wasn't really a bother that those people are here... but it was so hot today and I can't turn the central air on as they have not finish the job. Electric fans can't really cool the rooms here. I have to deal with this hot weather till they are completely done.. Geez! I don't know what exactly they did today, but darn! I don't wanna know coz it's in the crawl space area, and there is no way... as in no way that I'm goin' in there just to check! It's a scary place for me to be in ehehhehe.

Oh well, that's my vent of the day :D None sense huh?! :) Yeah, but thanks for reading. TC!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

huh, mas mainit pa ba dyan keysa dito sa pilipinas?

Matatapos rin yan. Taske care always!

RoSeLLe said...

Opo Red mainit din... extreme kse dito.. pag malamig grabeng lamig, pag mainit grabeng init din ehehehehe