ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Driving Update

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Driving Update

Okay, finally the day is over. This afternoon my husband took me out to practice driving. I think I drove at least 13 miles on the freeway! From here in Calumet City to our old house in Chicago...Geez! I wanted to faint again but I felt much better this time than the first time I drove on the darn freeway. I am much more confident now although my heart is still pounding as heck! Whew! As usual, hubby is yapping next to me about this and that. Like... did you see that car? Do you think you can change lane now etc. etc. etc. It was very stressful but nevertheless, I had a blast ehehehe He even taught me how to pump gas... That was my first time :D Oh by the way, hubby drove back home. Don't wanna take a chance in driving at night just yet. Need tons of practice pa po.

Anyways, he said we will do it again tomorrow.... errr I mean later today :D

Will keep you posted.... even if you are not interested ehheeheh TC all!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

wow, sooner or later masanay ka na at maging marunong na sa pagdrive.

Goodluck roselle!

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red! Thanks very much. I know I will be more comfortable in driving soon. :) Mawawala din nerbyos ko ehehehh