ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Online Shopping Botique

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Online Shopping Botique

Last month, my mother-in-law attended a gathering where in she was given an award for something great that she did. She invited me to go with her but I refused because I didn’t have a nice dress to wear. By the way, I’m a fan of just the basic jeans and shirts. She told me that I should buy me a few nice clothing so when I need it, I already have one on hand. Since then, I’m on a look out for a clothing that’s great for my body type and would not hurt my pocket.

One day, when I was browsing around one of my friends’ blog, I read her posts about tobi.com. I checked it out and found that they have tons of velvet apparel. Boy was I amazed! Not only they have velvet clothes, they also carry tons of other brand names for women and men alike. They also have accessories like lingerie, handbags, jewelries and beauty products. When you visit Tobi.com its like you’re a kid in a candy store. You won’t be able to decide which one you’d like to buy, whether its velvet clothing or any other brands because there are plenty of options. And if it is in fact the case, worry not because you can speak to tobi.com’s online stylist to help you choose what would suit your personality fashion wise.

So hurry and check it out as they have 80% markdowns on lots of their products and have the chance of winning a $1000 shopping spree at tobi.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

Can somebody suggest me a better online shopping website where I can purchase high fashionable clothing at reasonable price. However, I searched the web and find the resources i.e.

http://www.topestore.com

http://www.safeshoppe.com

where the prices are compartively low.
Please suggest if you have some other better resources.

Robert Williams