ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Happy Weekend!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Weekend!

Hi Folks! It’s Saturday again… Hope you are all having a great weekend. As for me, I’m a bit of a nerve wreck right now as my hubby said that he will be giving me a darn crash course in driving. Heck! That’s the least thing I wanna do right now. I don’t want him teaching me because it makes me more nervous and feel like fainting. The last time, he had me drove in the freeway.. Geez! Those big trucks is killing every bit of my last nerve. Anyways, we’ll see how it goes…

In the meantime, let’s try to enjoy our weekend! TC all!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Good luck on ur crash course, kayang kaya mo yan! TC and talk later!

Anonymous said...

nakoh, roselle, galingan mo.....the best thing to do when you drive is listen to music, it helps you relax....

RoSeLLe said...

Aling Tess and Reigh thanks for he comments eheheeh

Reigh: Can't listen to the music coz my husband is next to me yapping about this and that hahahah!