ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Thanks!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Thanks!

Hi! Just wanted to thank those people who visited my blogspot this week, you know who you are guys! :) I very much appreciate it. I know I haven't been actively posting in a while coz I'm kinda busy with a lot of things at the moment, but will surely be back in the limelight when I'm done with everything. :)

Again, thanks for all the visits, and please, please, please bear with me. I will do my best to find time to visit your sites too :)

By the way, I'd like to specially thank REDLAN for being so "masipag" in visiting my site everyday of the week, saying good morning and goodnite and featuring me on his posts whenever he gets the chance. Isn't that sweet or what? :) Thanks RED!

Oki doki, that's all for now folks! Till next blog. You all take care!

1 comment:

RedLan said...

Am speechless. as in special mention ako. I dunno what to say now. I really appreciate this. hehehe. Thank you very much!

Nandito lang kami, nagmamasid. Take ur time.

Take care urself and ur family!

I know naman pagbalik mo marami ang pasalubong mong kwento.

C ya roselle!