ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Happy Camper! :)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Camper! :)

2:58 a.m.
can't sleep

In my previous post I was so upset as my webcam and digicam isn't compatible with my new operating system which is Windows Vista. Since I can't sleep, I started fooling around my computer... and guess what???!! I was able to download all the pictures from my digital camera to my PC wohooo!!!! :) Now I'm a happy camper, all I need is a new webcam and I'm done with all these freaking (excuse my word, please) gadgets. :)

So here are some of the pics that I was able to download. Taken last July 16 (Ashley's birthday-ChuckeeCheese's)





Till next blog! :)

4 comments:

RedLan said...

ganda ng eyeglasses mo. bagay sa u.

Tom said...

Nice pictures!

Tess said...

selle, nice pics, thanks for sharing! i did not stay late last night kc alam mo na nandito MIL, hehe! talk later!

Anonymous said...

Selle ang saya ninyo naman dyan. So look so hiyang with the eye glasses. Thanks for sharing.