ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: The Significance of my Birthday

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Significance of my Birthday


This is a tag from Aling Tikya or Tess as most people know her. She is my online buddy who is so “masipag” in sending me links from freebies to “rakets” online. So I better do this one before she stops sending me those opps.

What do I need to do?

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day).
2. Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends.

My natal day is on the 10th of June 197_. Please don’t ask me what that last digits was coz I’m not gonna tell you ehehehe. Just take a guess. There’s only ten of ‘em anyways. I have never known anyone famous that was born the same day that of me. So I guess by looking up at Wikipedia, we will all be able to find out. So here it is…

Birthday: June the 10th

3 Events:

1965 - Vietnam War: Battle of Dong Xoai begins.
1977 - Apple Computer ships its first Apple II personal computer.
2001 - Pope John Paul II canonizes Saint Rafqa.

2 Births:

1922 - Judy Garland, American musical actress (She is the one that played Dorothy Gale in the movie The Wizard of Oz, died in 1969)

1965 - Elizabeth Hurley, British actress (She had a 13 year relationship with Hugh Grant)

1 Holiday

Portugal Day - National day of Portugal, Camoes and the Portuguese Communities.

Now, I need to tag 5 of my friends. So, I'm tagging Redlan, Reigh, In-In, Au, and Icka. Sorry guys, I gotta tag someone, don't I? And you are the first few people that pops in my head. This isn't a rush thingy though. Do it whenever you feel like it.


Ofcourse, for those who wants to do this, you are all most welcome. :) TC!

5 comments:

RedLan said...

Roselle, kabirthday ka ng officemates ko. So, di ko malilimutan birthday mo.

Salamat sa pagtag. Ingatz!

Tess said...

wow, bilis gumawa ng bata a! First honor ka, lol! belated hapi bday, hehe! Maraming salaamt! later!

Buzz Stephens said...

Speaking of your shared birthday with Judy Garland, there is an exciting new group on Yahoo called The Judy Garland Experience.
The group celebrates all aspects of Judy's life and career. There are always lively discussions going on, wonderful photo albums chock full of classic and never seen before photo's, and the rarest Judy audio files on the web. This weeks files include dozens of unreleased recordings from Judy's multiple appearances at the Palladium, a sing off between Judy, Janis Joplin, Nina Simone, and Anita O'Day, several other rare Garland recordings, and even a rare European concert performance by Liza Minnelli.
The groups membership included Garland family members, people who worked with Judy, author's, film makers, other celebrities, and fans of all ages. The only thing missing is you! You should stop by and check out this little Judyville, once you're there you may never want to leave.
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/thejudygarlandexperience/

RoSeLLe said...

Salamat sa pagcomment Red.. Buti naman po at di mo na ako makakalimutan ehehehe

Uy wala akong medal Aling Tikya :D

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday. Nauna lang ako ng 2 days sa iyo.http://tom.i.ph/blogs/tom/2007/06/08/a-baby-was-born/