ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: This is...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

This is...

...originally a tag from Tess. And now Redlan is tagging me too. Guess I really need to do this now before all of you out there tag me eheheh... Here it is...

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I have not read any book this month. The last book I read, was a "tagalog" pocketbook which is entitled "Be Mine Again" forgot the author though. Magazines, none either... I have read a few fashion catalogs from Newport-News (does this one count? :D)

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? I have watched Ice Age (The Meltdown) and a movie of Eddie Garcia and Amalia Fuentes (The Blood of A Vampire) it was dubbed in english though. Got it from Blockbuster :) While t.v. shows, as usual Law and Order (the original) and honestly a lot lot more!

What special days did I celebrate and how? I celebrate everyday a special day :) Some are much more special than the others though...

What gifts did I give and/or receive? None so far.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? Before July ends I had "influenza" till early this month. I'm good now :)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? Play video games with my son :) We're a tag team in playing Super Mario Brothers ehehehe

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month? Restaurants none this month.. Recipes-->I tried Parmesan Crusted Chicken for the first time which I found at the back label of Hellman's Mayonnaise :) It was delish!!!

What special or unusual purchases did I make? Zilch. But I'm planning to buy Lionel a little aquarium for his betta fish "kishy" :) Also, a webcam and a vaccum cleaner. I need a new one.

What were this month's disappointments? At the moment, none.

What were my accomplishments this month? I paid all the bills hahahah! That's an accomplishment for me :)
There you go folks! Thanks to Ms. Tess and Redlan for tagging me. I'm also tagging all my blogmates and the nice people who visits my site that hasn't done this. Later!

1 comment:

RedLan said...

Nasagot mo agad. that a wow! Naalala ko si kishy.

Take care always.