ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: I was nominated???

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I was nominated???

Hey guys! Today when I was waiting for my mom-in-law, I decided to check my blogspot and so suprised that I had a note from TalkSmart saying that my blog is nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week Award. Geez! I'm suprised! I wonder who nominated me. Anyways, if you have time to check it out, please, please do and vote for me!!! ehehehehe Thanks very much! ;)

Later all, gotta go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you. I wish you'd make it.

RedLan said...

I voted u na. I tried to vote u not once but twice or hanggang saan umabot ang boto ko pero di pwede madaya. once lang pala.

congratulations and goodluck roselle!

Anonymous said...

congratulations :) will vote for you then ^^