ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: RED

Monday, August 13, 2007

RED


My previous post is not so nice... So I thought I'd write something here that would light up my day a little bit.

Yesterday, I put a note to REDLAN's cbox saying thank you for being so masipag in asking his friends to vote for me in the Filipino Blog of the Week Award. I also added there that if he'd like to have a little chit-chat, he can add me to his YM. Knowing how friendly Redlan is, he sure added me. His first message I think, is his usual "Good Morning Roselle" ehehehee. So that's the start, we chatted from where exactly our location, our ages and etc...etc... The usual a/s/l thingy :)

But, as much as I'd love to chat with him more, I can't coz he's at work and I don't wanna put him in any trouble :) Plus, my little one here is bugging me to get off the computer. Imagine that! He said, "mommy get off, come on!" with conviction that is, geez! We ended up saying our byes. And surely we will be chatting more in the future.

Thanks for adding me to your YM Red. You are one of my few YM chatmates. ALING TIKYA is one of them too. :)

4 comments:

RedLan said...

thanks roselle. ure so kind!

God bless u more!

Mommy Lutchi said...

hello Roselle, thank's for the tag on my bravenet...I added you to my blog here :

http://thefourseasonsofmylife.com

because bravenet sucks don't give us bloggers much linkies. Check me there!. TC

Anonymous said...

hmmm.....nice naman to get to chat to redlan....hahaha.

one of the bloggers i've had the cahnce to chat ith every now and then is "tanom" or mark tan......wish i could have more......have a nice week ahead!!

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks for the tag back Roselle. God bless.