ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Hair, My Hair, My Hair

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Hair, My Hair, My Hair

As I've mentioned in my previous post, my hubby gave me the go signal to cut my long hair (finally wew!). Here's a picture of my long hair, this was taken last July 4th. I don't know if you can see it pretty clearly, but my hair is or should I say was almost touching my butt when it's straight and wet :). I decided to cut it because it's getting heavy and giving me occasional headaches.



When I was at the hair salon, I asked the attendant to tie my hair with a rubberband before she cuts it as I am planning to donate it. So she did. Here's a picture of my cut hair.. looks a little icky ehehehe





It looks short, but I measured it and it is 11 inches long . I had it tied because I'd like to donate it to an organization called Locks of Love. They are an organization that provides hairpieces to childen that are suffering from hair loss due to a medical condition called alopecia areata.


This last pic is my new hair :) Nothing has changed though... just a little short and straight (thanks to Maxiglide , the hair straightener that really worked on my hair) :) But I have to tell you, my hubby doesn't like my straight hair. He prefer my natural curly hair. So when he's here I'm all natural :) When he's not, I'm straight lol!






By the way, please excuse the ugly face and big eyebags :D Oki doki.. Tha's all for now.. Catch you all later :) and thanks for reading! :)




9 comments:

Dauphine said...

Ganda naman ni mommy! I love your beautiful straight hair. Ako I love to have straight hair, I have this curly hair kasi eh lol!

Tess said...

count me in, lol! member din akong curlyhair club like Dauphine! Nice hair at danda babae!

Anonymous said...

my hubby likes my hair long too. dunno what's with long hair, siguro dagdag charm sa ating mga babae. pero sabi nga "the glory of a woman is her hair". actually my hair right now is too long for me and when i told hubby i need i hair cut, he said "no, it's not too long for me." whatever. nahihirapan na ako magsuklay ng buhok ko ano.

Anonymous said...

I like girls with long hair down to shoulder or below - whether they're curly or straight.

Anonymous said...

Roselle, I not only like, I love the new hair. My hair is curly too. Lalu na when it dries after a shower. Nakakainis. I might take look at that hair staightener of yours. Kisses to your little boy.

Anonymous said...

hi roselle, i think you look basolutely great with your new hair.....and i think bagay sa iyo mas maikli pa....coz it makes you look a lot younger....never mind the eyebags....nowadays sino ba walang eyebags? hehehe

RedLan said...

Maganda talaga sa'yo pag curly ang hair mo. No wonder ur hubby likes it if its curly. Buti na lang pumayag siya na u cut it short. hindi naman actually short dba? Mabigat talaga sa ulo kung mahaba ang hair. Am sure maging makapal at malago ang buhok mo kasi pinagupitan mo na. At maganda ang purpose mo to donate it sa Locks of Love. I remembered Kian (the pbb 2 ex housemate) when u mentioned alopecia areata. Ganyan rin kasi ang naranasan niya noong bata pa siya.

Take care of urself and ur family. GodBless.

Thanks sa pagbisita sa blog ko. Kung hindi mo ginawa yun, i did not discover a new interesting blog too. Maganda ang blog mo as in. Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

you look prettier! nice hair, i too have long black hair, in our christian community we all have long hair!

Anonymous said...

A good short hairdo can be cute, but long hair is smokin'. It's just awesome! My Honey has hers long, thank God! BTW, I think Locks of Love is a scam of sorts. I simply do not see many bald little girls around, and there are hundreds of thousands of donations.