ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: I'm so darn upset!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm so darn upset!

Yeah, I am. :( Why? Coz today, I feel like blogging and wanted to upload some pictures, but unfortunately I can't. Here's the story.... Last week, my hubby bought a new CPU for me in exchange of my very good ol' trustee laptop (he's old computer is like a computer of a caveman, so I didn't want to take that for my laptop, geez its Windows ME hello???!!!). So as soon as I get the new CPU, I started transfering all my files from the laptop to the new one, which, the operating system happens to be a Windows Vista. Everything seems to be ok and running smoothly, till a few moments ago when I was trying to install my webcam....waaaaaaaa.... Windows Vista doesn't support my webcam (its Aiptek 6-1...got this free from one of my online "rakets" in life ehehehe) Then I tried my Olympus digital cam installation cd... yeah you guess it right, WV doesn't support this one either!!! I'm so terribly upset... Now I have to buy a card reader and a new webcam. :(

I don't wanna spend money anymore. I'm so broke!!! hahahah! I really am, coz last Thursday, I just sent my application for my citizenship and that's $400 out of my darn pocket... geez! I'm not in a hurry to be a citizen, it's just that on July 30th, the fee is gonna go up from $400 to $675... so I just went ahead and sent my application to take advantage of the cheaper fee. Who wants to pay $675? Certainly not me.. ehehehe

Oh well, this is my vent for the day... I mean night... :) Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

RedLan said...

Oh come on! Don't be upset na. Everything will be okay. Mas mabuti na yan lahat bago. hehehe. at maging green card holder ka na soon. take care!

Tess said...

selle, kaya ayoko ng vista kahit xp ayoko para akong nangangapa, lol! I had xp b4 and i had it changed back to windows 2000 kasi doon ako mas sanay. Anyway, mag install ka nalang ng windows xp kaya rather than buying new webcam. Puwede ba yon? Di na ako nakakalaro ng winster for 3 days na, i already missed 1000 spins last friday. Talk later!

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red! You're right that's the positive side of it. I have everything new ehehehe...

Aling Tess, di ko sure kung pwede ko install windows XP dito eh... bili na lang siguro ako nga ng bagong webcam at card reader, kse alam mo naman technology natin ngayon mabilis magbago.. Vista uso ngayon tapos bukas may bago na naman iba ehehehe hayaan na nga lang yan.. i just have to wait a little bit to get those accessories. Maybe later pag na reach ko na yung 5 million points ko sa winster... hahaha!