ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Didn't Do Much

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Didn't Do Much

1:11 a.m. Tuesday

Did not do much today, well actually, it was yesterday...Monday. Just run some errands, like went to the bank and then picked up some stuff at the grocery store. When I got back home, I immediately turned my laptop on to check my messages, YMs offline messages most importantly my "rakets" in life :)

When I got tired of working on my "rakets" I sat next to my son and watched a movie with him... as usual Madagascar, which he probably watched a hundred times. By the way, at 3 yrs old, he can put the dvd that he likes into the player and just play it, watch it and play it again and again and so on and so forth.. if he wants to change it he will ask for all his dvds and will let you know which one he likes to put in, he started doing stuff like that at an early age of 1 :).. thanks to his daddy (good job honey!). While watching, I fell asleep (thank you). Then woke up to check if I have some work... When I found none, went back to the bedroom and watched t.v. Thank God Law & Order (the original) is on!!! Whew!!! I missed watching it for like a few days...I think I have watched all Law & Order episodes. Love watching Sam Waterston a.k.a. Jack McCoy :) This July 4th there's gonna be a L&O marathon, can't wait (even if I have seen it a hundred times too ehehehehe)

Oh! Last night I watched another tagalog movie. It's entitled I Wanna Be Happy (Starring Eddie Garcia, Gloria Romero, Cherry Pie Picache, Joey Marquez and some other stars that I don't know their names anymore). I wanted to see it coz it sounds like a comedy movie to me. But geez! Did I cry again... Yeah, I mentioned in my previous post that I cried watching "Mano Po 5" but I'm telling you, I cried more on this one...I am not so much of a cry baby, am I? :)

Well, so much of my non-sense stories :) Till next time! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nagpupunta kami sa Niles, yong bang Unimart. Pero minsan lang pagnagawi kami diyan. An hour and a half drive kasi from our place. Hindi din ako marunong magluto. May 3 Fil store dito at isang take out place. Pero I kept myself away from the take out place kasi everytime I go there I end up paying 100.00+. How long have you been here pala? I was from Cebu. Take care.

Tess said...

Selle, sana ganon din tayo sa mga bata, mabilis matuto, lol! Kakagising ko lang, nag blog na agad. I did not see u last night at winster. Dami na akong spins, di ko na kayang ubusin. Sige, talk later.

RedLan said...

So advance ang isip ngayon ng mga bata esp yung anak mo kasi he is around with smart ppl. Am pretty sure he memorized all the punchline and dialogues of Madagascar na.