ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Update! Update!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update! Update!

Okay folks! I know I haven't been posting for quite a while as I was busy (and still am) doing a lot of stuff. I have a full plate right now. Plus, I didn't feel like blogging since my mother texted me and told me that my father was rushed to the hospital and put in an intensive care unit. He had a heart attack. Thankfully, he's out of ICU now. Still in the hospital, but doing much better.

For my blogmates who has visited my spot, thanks very much. Will keep you posted on what's goin' on in this end when I get the chance. :) Hopefully it won't take me forever ehehehe

You guys take care! Till next blog!

5 comments:

RedLan said...

Take ur time and hope ur father will be totally fine soon.

Au Shepard said...

sorry to hear about your dad. alam mo yan ang kinatatakutan ko ...to hear a bad news about my beloved mama or anybody in my family. she's old na kasi although by God's grace hindi pa siya uugod-ugod. kung pwede nga lang she'll live forever. that's why always pray for her. i hope your dad is ok now. God bless!

Anonymous said...

hi roselle, Just pray hard and ask for God's neverending mercy and your dad will be ok. There's a song that goes 'You are the God that healeth thee, You are the Lord, my healer, You sent Your word and You heal my disease, You are the Lord my healer.... Regards!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your dad roselle, i hope he'll be fine.. regards

Anonymous said...

hope ur dad gets well soon.......will pray for him today sa church.....