ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: How did you...

Thursday, July 5, 2007

How did you...

spend your 4th of July? This is how our 4th went down...My friend and her daughter came. We grilled the "bangus" that I was talking about, had some chicken wings, steak, hotdogs, grilled some veggies and corn. For dessert, we had lemon cake and fresh mangoes.

But let me tell you, trying to get the grill going is darn hard work!!! At least for me. Coz since I got here in the states (actually, even back home), I have never ever did that. Hubby do that all the time. That is why when he called, by the way he's out-of-town right now, the first thing that he asked was, "who barbequed?" I said, I did :) He said, "good deal". : (I felt a little sad though, coz this is our first 4th without him) Eventhough grilling is tough, geez!... reward is great eheheheh. Food were all absolutely delicious!!! I still feel bloated at this time from eating so much. Since we cooked so many foods, sure will be eating leftovers for at least three days :) My friend usually calls it "pangat" meaning "pangatlong araw na" or "pangatlong init", whichever. :)

Anyways, after eating, we sipped a little wine, relaxed and watched another tagalog movie. It's entitled "Inang Yaya" starring Maricel Soriano and two other young girls, but I forgot their names. You think I cried again huh? :) Nope! Not this time... You heard me right, not this time. hahaha! Coz I've seen the movie the other day already. :) You probably know what happened when I first watched it :) Yeah, yeah, yeah... I cried :) Darn! Can't help it!.

Well, I'm getting a little sleepy. Might watch a little t.v. (Monk is on). Oh! speaking of t.v., I was able to watch a few L&O :) Ok, I gotta stop this non-sense :) Nitey nite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roselle,

Huwag mo nalang akong i-po. I feel so old.I am not that old yet. Twenty-eight to be exact *wink*. I have been here in the US for 4 years and been married 4 din. Pero I have known my husband since 1999. We were both 20 when we started. Quiet a long story actually.

Fourth of July? We went to my father-in-law's house kasi the house is so torn up. We didn't celebrate. Ryan was so tired after they were done. I told him, i'll get a raincheck. Take Care !!

Dauphine said...

Our 4th of July just stayed home lang selle, we didn't go out that day cos I was too tired, had to catch up sleep from staying up too late chating with my friend. I didn't had interests to go out since we had so much outings during the weekends.

Nice to know you had your friends who came over during that day and eating a lot of scrumptous foods. Hinay hinay lang dyan sa left over. I bet you get tired of them. Just think na bagong foods na niluto mo lol!

take care friend. kisses to ur handsome little one mwah!

RedLan said...

hehehe. umiyak siya. Uy, may bago akong word na nadiscover. It's pangat!