ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: I Want A New PC !!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Want A New PC !!!

I don't know what is going on with my computer. Since I downloaded and installed this Yahoo Messenger for Vista, it has been so slow. I deleted all the unnecessary files already and other stuff that I don't use, but it is still running slow. It keeps on either crashing or freezing. Darn! This is not even three years old. I want a new one!!! Honey, hope you can read this. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

upgrade your RAM. :)

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naku kapatid pareho tayo ng problema...bagal ng pc. Actually mas malaki ang problema ko kasi kailangan kong i off ang internet ng laptop ko bago mag start up totally or else hang sya. Kakainis.

Musta ang weekend?

Mrs Pitt-Bull

Niina said...

I want a new PC too! Sometimes I just want to throw this one out the window! Hope that you figure out why it is so slow!

Have a great new week and greetings from Sweden!