ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Shop Comfortably

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shop Comfortably

In my previous post, I mentioned that I wanted a new desktop. I know it is absurd cause I checked my desktop’s receipt and it is not even 3 years old. I really don’t know what is going on with this computer; it’s just too darn slow. Maybe I need to defrag it again or something. Nevertheless, I am saving some money to either buy an additional RAM for it or might as well get the laptop computer that I want. I have been drooling to purchase a 17” HP Pavillion Laptop that I saw from ShopWiki.com. I know some of you like the 15” or 14” laptop more, but the reason why I like the 17 inch laptop is because it has a standard keyboard, which I totally need doing my data entry work.

Anyway, since I don’t want to go window-shopping from store to store, I did it online. I spent a few hours comparing Dell, HP, Toshiba, and Gateway laptop computers, their specifications, and prices using one site, ShopWiki.com. ShopWiki is a shopping search engine wherein you can find all the products from every store that is available to you. With ShopWiki, the possibilities of getting great deals are infinite! I had a great time searching from one product to another, didn’t even realize that I have been doing it for hours. The good thing though, is that I am at the comfort of my own home and I did not spend a dime on gas. You can’t beat that!


No comments: