ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Lasik Eye Surgery

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lasik Eye Surgery

I know most of you have heard of lasik eye surgery. I just mentioned that because I am considering of undergoing the said eye treatment. I have been wearing eyeglasses for almost ten years now and I am so tired of all its hassles. Imagine how many times a day I have to clean smudges on my lenses, there are times I’d forget where I put them and have to spend a lot of time looking for it, if the screw falls off fixing it is a pain or just the fact that you have to replace it every now and then is way expensive. Oh I tried contact lenses too, but it is much more of a hassle than eyeglasses. Anyway, I think that with lasik eye surgery, my life would be easier. No eyeglasses to clean, fix or buy. I have seen a lot of satisfied people who have undergone it and said that the surgery is relatively safe and all worth it. It made their lives better. If you would like to know more informtation of lasik, please visit lalasik.com.

No comments: