ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Black Friday Is Coming !

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Black Friday Is Coming !

October is almost over. Halloween is coming up and shortly after that Thanksgiving, one of the most awaited holidays here in America. Although we really cannot wait for the Thanksgiving to come, I am sure that most of us are actually looking forward for the day after Thanksgiving, which is the Black Friday. Thus, knowing me, I am not going to wake up at five in the morning just to go to the store and stand in line for hours waiting for the store to open up so just to take advantage of the huge markdowns on a lot of products.

Why would we do such, if we can do it online? All we needed to do is just visit iBlackFriday.com to see what is on their bfads, even weeks in advance. That way, we will be able to make our Christmas shopping list so we know what we needed to buy on Black Friday. They would even send us email alerts as soon as there are newly posted black Friday ads.

Anyway, I have a few items on my holiday shopping list already. For the little boy, I would like to get him some more good books that he could use to practice on his reading. I am sure I will be seeing many amazon.com deals, so I plan to get those books there. For hubby, I think I will be getting him a new GPS, the latest one that I saw on the Circuit City ad, the one with pedestrian mode. For me, however, I have not decided yet. As long as I can get tons of online coupons through iBlackFriday.net, I will be a happy shopper. By the way, be sure to join iBlackFriday.com’s email notification list to be the first to know when new bfads are added.

1 comment:

ruthinian said...

I am new here in the US and this is the first time I heard about Black Friday. But then I realized that for the younger generation, Thanksgiving Day seemed to signal Black Friday. They were in hurry to eat their turkey and head off to the store. Or maybe I was wrong. As I have said... I am new here.