ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Know Your Real Age

Friday, October 10, 2008

Know Your Real Age

Do you know your real age? I am not talking about numbers here. I am talking about your biological age. Your real age might be younger or older than your birthday says. I bumped into a website wherein you can take a RealAge Test. The result is not what I wanted it to be, but here it is:




The outcome is rather older than my chronological age. I feel younger than that though. Nevertheless, this made me realize that I need to do many changes in my health and habits. Yes, I do not drink, I do not smoke, which are good, but not eating breakfast everyday, not getting enough vitamins, or not exercising can be as bad. One very interesting thing I found out in this test is that having a dog actually reduces one’s stress, because it increases your physical activities when you do things with your dog such as daily walks and playtime. Reaching out and spending time with friends can also relieve stressful circumstances.

I have learned a lot from this test and I am encouraging you as well to Take the RealAge Test! It's Free! I have invited my friends too and of course, you can do the same. We can make changes all together and live our lives to the youngest!


Logo

Post?slot_id=22602&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: