ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: YawpBox?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

YawpBox?

I did some blog hopping yesterday, Monday, and I have been reading stuff about YawpBox. So I said, what in the world is YawpBox? I searched around and discovered that it is a site wherein you can upload videos, which can be browsed and seen by other users. This type of entertainment has recently become very famous as more and more people spend a lot of time on the internet.

I checked out the site and I’m telling you, you can watch everything from hilarious to adventurous, serious and romantic. As I was browsing I accidentally clicked one video and was happy I did cause the video made me laugh. I can’t remember the title but it was under “Show Us Your Yawp, Whatever That Means To you”. If I remembered it correctly it was submitted by birddog.

You will probably spend so many hours watching videos and you don’t even realize it because you are having so much fun. To top it off, you have a chance to gain 15 minutes of fame! All you have to do is to start posting your most amazing or hilarious videos on YawpBox and see if it will have a shot being shown on YawpBoxTV show, which is, by the way filmed in front of a live studio audience in Texas hosted by Lex & Terry.

And if you are up for a challenge, check out some of these following categories under the Lex & Terry challenge.

“Put Me on YawbBox TV! Do Whatever You Can To Be A Star”

“Let Us See Your Worst Hairday”

“Have You Ever Put Your Foot In Your Mouth”

and so much more! Visit YawpBox now and have fun too!





No comments: