ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Sleep Deprived?

Monday, January 7, 2008

Sleep Deprived?

Most of my friends know that I’m up till the wee hour of the morning. I don’t know why but my sleeping habit is not as good as I wanted it to be. I tried sleeping early but I just can’t. I thought I may have insomnia. I am aware that lack of sleep can do damage to our health. It makes us feel woozy the next day and some scientists say that it affects our immune system and so as the chemical balances in our body.

Anyways, if you too are having trouble sleeping at night or you are someone who needs insomnia help, there’s this Sleep Deprivation CD that uses binaural beats to influence the brainwaves and relax the mind and body. It is approximately one hour in length and will help you fall asleep as it plays a relaxing and soothing tone to the ears. If you are interested visit sleep-deprivation-cd.com and try the CD for 90 days risk-free!


No comments: