ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Affordable Prescription Glasses

Friday, January 11, 2008

Affordable Prescription Glasses

Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com for people who wear prescription glasses like me! I paid way way over my budget the last time I bought my eyeglasses. Now, I found this great website wherein I can buy stylish, affordable and yet high quality prescription glasses starting from $8. Unbelievable isn’t it? But it’s true. Check out ZenniOptical.com and see their collections of rimless frames, bifocal, stainless steel, and so much more. With your order, it includes thin and light 1.57 index lens, anti scratch coating, and full UV protection to name a few. I sure am gonna try this one because I don’t wanna pay over 300 dollars again for a pair of prescription glasses.


Below is one of the samples of affordable and high quality prescription glasses that you can find at ZenniOptical.com.



No comments: