ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Thursday

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Thursday

Today I woke up early to check on PPP, but unfortunately, every opps has been grabbed already. So I did a little data entry, then went back to bed... The doorbell rang at 11:00 a.m. It was my friend Cheryl and Ashley, I forgot that I am gonna be babysitting today. :) Ashley will be staying here till her mom get off from work at 8 p.m.
So far so good, Kuletz and Ashley is getting into a teeny tiny fight over some toys every once in a while but as a whole they are doing pretty good as playmates.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Hi Roselle, I added your link in my blogroll long time ago, remember mo ang Balut? But I waited for 1 week but you didn't link me back. I thinkg you were busy that time. Na linked ko na ang two blogs mo.

Salamat pala sa vote mo ha, I hope you can still continue voting for me.