ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Shopping Experience

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shopping Experience


My friend Che and I was just talking a few moments ago and she says that she’s broke. I asked her why? She said effect of Christmas shopping. I told her that she’s not the only one. I am too J Anyways, my shopping experience this year is not as bad as last year. I was able to buy some of the presents earlier than I usually would. But still, I did a lot of last minute shopping and that hurt my pocketbook because I did everything in a rush and didn’t even look at the prices. I realized that I almost maxed out my credit cards. Ouch! Thankfully, hubby said that he’ll pay for it. While my friend Che is planning to get a loan so she can get by till her next pay check. What about you?

No comments: