ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Great Thanksgiving!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Great Thanksgiving!


We had a great Thanksgiving here. It was a bit tiring but a wonderful one. We had turkey with gravy, greens, sweet potatoes, garlic rice, mashed potatoes, rolls, cranberry sauce, corn and my MIL brought the turkey dressing and peach cobbler. I think I gained a few pounds just by eating Thanksgiving dinner. Wew! I ate too much... My MIL stayed for the night, we watched a movie and she helpe me clean up the kitchen. Checked my emails and other online stuff and then went off to lalaland! Today, Black Friday, we might go out for a little while later, pick up my hubby's niece in Chicago, then be back here to have dinner (we have lots of leftovers from last night) :D Yum!


No comments: