ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Another Great Evening

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Great Evening

It is Saturday and we had a great evening with Grandma again...Hubby went downtown Chicago and decided to pick her up to spend a few hours with us. We watched a great movie entitle "Gabrielle". We ordered chinese food for dinner as we have nothing to cook in the refrigerator, which means that we need to go to the grocery store. Maybe we will do it tomorrow. My husband just took my MIL home... Meanwhile, I asked the little boy to brush his teeth, pee, change his clothes so he can go to bed. He didn't wanna do it but of course, he has too. It's past 12 midnite already. While writing this post, I checked on him and he's asleep already. :) Good for me, I will be able to do my online stuff without interruption.

No comments: