ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Windows Windows!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Windows Windows!

Last Friday I was startled to death cause I thought someone’s trying to break in the house. I got up from the bed, checked and realized that the wheezing noise was coming from the windows. It has been so windy here in the Chicagoland since Thursday but it was more severe last Friday. I guess we need replacement windows cause some of it are kinda old. Before we moved we replaced some of it already, but we spent too much, so we kinda waited a little bit to replace the rest of it. I am checking this site called Kdesignershome.com because I heard that they are one of the best resources when it comes to home windows and even patio doors. We’ll see how it goes.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

hi...thanks to invite me for the face book, i added you already. happy valentines day

Anonymous said...

isnt Chicago is called the windy city? :-)