ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: My Back Hurts!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Back Hurts!

As I posted in my other blog yesterday, I shoveled 10 inches of snow yesterday to at least have a little spot for my husband to park his car in the driveway. I also shoveled the snow in the pathway... I didn't feel anything till I decided to sit down and relax... I went to bed early last night, now when I woke up my back and arms hurt!!! :( Where are these kids ringing the bell asking if you want your snow to be shoveled when you need 'em! I was waiting for them yesterday!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

May gumagawa rin pala ng mga ganyang serbisyo. I mean the kids who do shoveling.

RoSeLLe said...

oo red, yung mga batang gusto kumita ng konti, pero at that time wla nga kumatok sa bahay eh.. siguro kse may school pa or something :) pero sabi ni hubby dapat hinintay ko na lang daw sya, and i dont have to do the driveway kse naman daw 4 wheel drive yung sasakyan nya kaya kayang-kaya daw kahit 10 inches na snow :D... now he just went out to buy a snow blower, kso sold out sa mga store.. kaya we might order online. Thanks for dropping by!