ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Online Billiard

Monday, February 11, 2008

Online Billiard

I have always been wondering what’s the difference between billiard, pool and snooker. My questions were answered when I did my little research. So here’s what I found out: Billiard is basically played on a table without any pockets, Pool generally refers to pocket billiards while snooker is totally different as it uses 15 red balls and 7 numbered color balls. Anyways, I just mentioned that because I came across a website called BilliardMagic.com where everyone can enjoy, online billiard, online snooker and pool tournaments. It’s easy to join, just download their software, register a username and you will be playing within minutes. The good thing is you can choose to play with real cash or just play money. Customer support is available to you 24/7. So don’t wait up, enjoy playing pool, billiard or snooker now!

No comments: