ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Cost-U-Less Insurance

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cost-U-Less Insurance

It is another year and it’s time for us to renew our insurances again. Health, life, dental and car insurance that is. I am always complaining with my hubby about how high the premiums are as if I am the one paying it (yeah hubby pays for everything). He said I can’t do anything about it as those insurances are necessary to have. I just kept yapping about it, until I talked to my cousin who lives in California. She said, the I’m pretty lucky because we aren’t paying as high as what they are paying with their car insurance.

I was surprised to know about it. So I recommended her costulessins.com wherein she can avail of cheap car or nbi insurance. I told her to check it out online to get an auto insurance quotes which would only take a minute or two, or she can even visit them personally as they have an office in Pomona where she and her hubby lives.

So if you are on the hunt for an affordable car insurance too, check their website now or call Cost-U-Less at 1-800-586-4948. They have been in the business since 1980 and one of the largest fastest growing in California.


No comments: