ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: What My Driving Says About Me !

Saturday, August 23, 2008

What My Driving Says About Me !

I am barely new to driving so I am not sure if I really have to take this quiz. However, I am interested to see the result so here it is :D ... I thought the item that says I'm not a very focused person is kinda funny :)




What Your Driving Says About You



You are a creative, resourceful person. You can easily entertain yourself, and you make the best of any situation.



You are always increasing your awareness of the world around you. You are a life long learner.



You are a very fair person. You treat everyone equally, even when it's difficult to do.



You can be a rather tense, grouchy person - but you try to maintain your dignity.



You have the utmost respect for authority figures. You feel that rules - and their enforcement - are important.



You are not a very focused person. You have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time!



You are a very responsible and conscientious person. You often consider the feelings and needs of others.



Your ego is normally in check, but sometimes you get a bit egotistical. You tend to be a little self-important at times.

No comments: