ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Hot Weather? Check Your AC!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hot Weather? Check Your AC!

In the past few days, it started to feel like its fall. But, today it felt like torture again as it’s very hot outside. The air conditioner is on but it still feels like in the oven. I hate the torment of a very hot weather, just like last month when my brother-in-law and his family visited. We needed to take them to one of their friends’ house and on the way there, the van’s air conditioner stopped working. It was over 90 degrees then and very humid. I started feeling sick and was so worried about the kids too. I will never ever want someone to go through that chaos. As soon as we got back, I told hubby to check the van and see if A/C compressor is needed or something else. He never got the chance, but today I saw him checking out www.1airconditioning.com and trying to find the parts that he needed. Don’t be caught up on this still hot weather check your car every time and if you needed something for your car’s air conditioner visit 1airconditioning.com.

No comments: