ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: It's Friday!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

It's Friday!!!

Yeah, it is Friday... this is not gonna be my typical Friday. Why? My friend Cheryl, whom I consider my bestfriend here in the U.S., will be spending the night as well as her daughter Ashley. I'm pretty excited coz this happens once in a blue moon!!! I am multi-tasking right now.. trying to cook, work, clean-up and blog ehehehe Honestly, I shouldn't be in front of my computer trying to write this... but I can't help it, I wanted to share my excitement to you all (as if a lot of people are reading my blog eheehehe)

Anyways, I gotta go for now and will let you know how it went... I have to clean up the guestroom and change the pillow cases and bedsheets.. etc...etc...etc...

Thanks for reading!

No comments: