ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Posting Comments (Help Please!!!)

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Posting Comments (Help Please!!!)

Please bear with me as I am a novice when it comes to blogging. I don't know what the heck is wrong with my settings. The helpful ever Aling Tikya, told me a while ago (thru YM) that she can't leave a comment again on my new post, and asked me to set it to "Anyone" which I already did yesterday and checked again today... Not only her but my "besprend" from the Philippines mentioned it to me also. So I don't really know what is going on... haaayyyy... I tried looking at the help menu but to no avail, I already did those things that's written there... Somebody help me... anybody?... please??...anyone??

3 comments:

Dauphine said...

Testing to leave a comment here. Helo hello lol! I guess the bravenet member can't get through when leaving a msg. It happened to me too.

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess said...

Ay, ano ba yan, na delete ko comment ko, lol! Sa kakapindot ko, i didnt see it went through. Anyway, i picked blogger option kasi ayaw nong bravejournal. I guess you're having a blast here so enjoy it! Have a great day!