ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Last Day

Friday, November 4, 2011

Last Day

I’ve been working in my present job for over 9 months. I like the job itself, but sometimes dealing with the people around me is not my favorite thing in the world, really. Actually, I’m not talking about my co-workers, because they are great. It’s some of the people that I have to deal with for four long weeks is those that I can’t just stand at times. Anyways, I submitted my resignation letter last Monday. Today is in fact my last day. It’s bitter sweet ehehehehe I don’t wanna leave, but I think leaving is the best thing for me right now. I am going to stay at home for a while before I look for another job. I will enjoy every minute of it :) I will be working full time as a farmer on Farm Town on Facebook! Lol!


1 comment:

atomsistem said...


Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

teknik tamir servis teknik tamir servis
google yükseltme google yükseltme
web tasarım ankara web tasarım ankara
kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
kepenk tamir servisi kepenk tamir servisi
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
klima servisi klima servisi
goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi