ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Last Day

Friday, January 21, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last day at work. I work at the daycare center. I love my job and the kids, however, it's sometimes overwhelming. Yup! It sure could give you a headache when 10 kids are crying all at the same time, sometimes even more lol... What are you gonna do? They are babies... love 'em I'd actually miss them much, especially my fave kids... ssshhhh.. love them all but I do have fave... really! :)

2 comments:

Missy H. said...

Just wondering if you ever went back? Most my friends who work at daycare's can't leave for very long and they find themselves right back there. For the kids, of course. I as just wondering.

obat kanker payudara herbal said...

a cool morning to read and read and very useful, thank you

obatmaagmenahun.blogspot.com