ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: It's A Pain, But A Must

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's A Pain, But A Must


Men! I'm getting a headache. I just did my usual thing with my son here. We just finished one of the lessons from the book entitled Teach Your Child How To Read in 100 Easy Lessons. So far, we are in Lesson 15. My, my, my, it is a pain to teach him because there are instances that he wouldn't pay attention so I have to like do something to get his attention. Sometimes I feel like he's testing me on how far my patience could go. Also, there are times that I would just like to stop and forget about it, but he's the one who's gonna suffer at the end. But anyway, once he pays attention he gets the lesson pretty quick, so we're all good. :) I just don't like the headache that goes with it :P

No comments: