ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Birth Announcements

Friday, March 28, 2008

Birth Announcements

The one thing that I didn’t experience when I was pregnant was to have a baby shower. I have a few friends and my hubby’s family is not that huge either so I didn’t insist on having one even my friends are volunteering in organizing it. And when I gave birth I didn’t give out photo birth announcements either. Now I felt bad about it. I guess I was so overwhelmed being a mommy at that time. I am just thankful that my friends who are also mommies and soon to be mommies now never forget me in sending baby shower invitations and photo birth announcements, which I truly appreciate. I just actually received one from our friends in Minnesota. They had a cute baby girl. They sent me a birth announcement similar to this one:


Pretty isn't it? They are from doodlebugdezigns.com. Check out their website for custom photo announcements (i.e. wedding, birth, and even holiday photo cards) in very affordable prices.

No comments: